Skip to main content

A Lifesaving Testimonial From A Former MLB Pitcher

By February 27, 2020January 6th, 2022No Comments

I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for the APBPA.

After decades of doctor’s appointments with all the best specialists I had to wait in line to see, I’ve flown to South America, Chicago, Arizona, California, after a year long back and forth with the Mayo Clinic even they denied me stating that they couldn’t provide me with any care that I wasn’t already receiving for CFS, I was left trying to find answers for myself. I had spent the better part of two years laying in bed 20+ hours per day with a death sentence of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It had been months since I slept more than 2-3 hours straight. My diet was reduced to bread, soup and noodles because that’s all my system could handle. I was taking over 15 prescription medications for anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, insomnia, pain from over a dozen surgeries, glaucoma, muscle spasms etc. Admittedly, that was the treatment plan for CFS. There is no cure, I just have to medicate for all my symptoms for the remainder of my life until I’m six feet under in my 40’s. That  was after I was wrongfully diagnosed with, AND medicated for, MS and Parkinson’s. After watching both my mother and my sister in the last 3 years die with identical symptoms along with their own set of false diagnosis’ I decided to call APBPA out of desperation. I was flown to Scottsdale to get head to toe thermal imaging done where they discovered that my insides were on fire. That prompted ultrasound imaging of all my organs which revealed that my heart, liver, gallbladder and spleen were all 15-35% enlarged and my blood was completely depleted of oxygen and was extremely thick leading to little or no circulation in areas. I had to undergo 4 different procedures to permanently close of veins in my legs to help get blood from A to B again. APBPA sent me to see Kameron Loe and his team at Haloe Health to knock out as many treatments as we could fit in my week long stay. Under their care we got the ball rolling. When I had to get back home, Kameron located a Dr outside of Dallas that could continue the same therapy. After further testing they suggested I look a little deeper at my hip implant. A heavy metal profile revealed that not only was my hip was leaking Cobalt and Chromium into my system but I also had Gadolinium poisoning. That metal can only be found in the contrast dye they use for MRIs. My mother passed along a rare gene mutation to my sister and I that doesn’t allow our bodies to process and get rid of that particular metal.

Now the race was on to try and prep my organs for the removal process of said metals so my body could handle another hip surgery. We continued with the same micro current therapy that Kameron had started along with UBI treatments where they extracted my blood, pumped it full of oxygen, thinned it out with saline, ran it under ultraviolet bulbs and pumped it back into my body twice a week while sucking nutrients through an IV to help filter my blood since my body could no longer do it. After six weeks of treatment my numbers had improved so much we’re cutting them in half, I’m off all prescription medications, I’m sleeping regularly through the night and I’m strong enough to get the hip surgery on the books for March 26. My kids don’t look at me like they’re scared anymore. My wife, the saint, is still by my side and I’m on a road to recovery. Albeit a long road to recovery on the orthopedic front, all the important stuff is functioning again and my quality of life has improved ten fold, hell that doesn’t even do it justice.

You know, Kam asked if I could write a short testimonial about my visit to Haloe before I left. I couldn’t. I didn’t know how to express the gratitude I was feeling and wanted to wait until my story was complete so I could thank him properly. This is still a work in progress so I still don’t know how to properly thank him. As far as APBPA goes, well, I owe the Association my life. How do you thank someone for that?–